In May 1939 the pharmacy was opened, named at the time "Farrier" in Alcantara / Alto de Santo Amaro in Lisbon.

It later changed its name to "Farmácia Teles".

We try not to be an establishment where only medicines are sold, we intend to create a point of welcome and advice close to those who came to us with the clear aim of bringing health quality.

Over the years we've changed and modernized our store, we installed top diagnostic equipment, etc ...


back